Our Commitment to Purity
Our products are nothing but pure. Formulated with premium ingredients, our hypoallergenic products are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets professional quality standards.
Pure Encapsulations product manufacturing goes beyond safety and efficacy to provide pure, hypoallergenic supplements FREE-FROM:
- Wheat and gluten
- Trans fats and hydrogenated oils
- Magnesium stearate
- Titanium dioxide
- Coatings and shellacs
- Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners
- Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives
Superior Quality Control
We manufacture our own products in our state-of-the-art facility to ensure the highest-quality standards. We control the entire process, from the selection of raw materials to product encapsulation and shipment.
- All manufacturing takes place in temperature, humidity, and dust-controlled rooms
- Climate-controlled to maximise the stability of raw materials and finished products
- Each piece of manufacturing equipment is dismantled and sterilized before every production run
- Comprehensive Allergen SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) prevents ingredient cross-contamination
- Regularly inspected by independent third-party certification bodies
- Compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) and other international standards of quality
- Good manufacturing practices (GMP) certified and exceeds the standards of the USP benchmark for manufacturing
Quality Assurance and Testing
Our extensive Quality Assurance program includes label transparency and rigorous ingredient sourcing. We use third-party laboratories to verify potency and purity of all raw materials and finished products.
- List minerals by true elemental weight
- Provide standardisation of herbal extracts to indicate primary active marker compounds
- Clearly identify any potential allergens such as soy or dairy
Ingredients and finished product:
- Microbial contaminants
- Heavy metals, including mercury, arsenic, cadmium, and lead
- Solvent residues (32 compounds)
Herbal ingredients are also tested for:
- Pesticide residues (70 compounds)
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
Essential fatty acids and fish oils are also tested for:
- Acid value
- Peroxide value
- Anisidine value
- Total oxidation value
- 17 dioxins and furans
- 12 dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- 7 PCBs
Others (when applicable):
- Every ingredient supplier must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to qualify as a Certified Pure Encapsulations supplier
- We source premium raw materials from trusted and leading industry suppliers
- We use the most bioavailable forms of vitamins, minerals and other ingredients
- Raw materials and finished products are screened for environmental contaminants
- High-risk ingredients have been tested for the presence of genetically modified materials
- All two-piece capsules are hypoallergenic and vegetarian
All Pure Encapsulations ingredients are genetically modified organism (GMO) free. We use certified non-GMO ingredients and conduct polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing to confirm the absence of genetically modified material.
Pure Encapsulations is certified gluten-free by The Gluten-Free Certification Organisation (GFCO). The GFCO is an internationally recognised, trusted symbol signifying that a product meets the highest standards in quality for gluten-free certification.
Pure Encapsulations products are formulated by nutritionists, Ph.D.’s and medical experts to provide strengths and dosing consistent with clinical experience and research. Ingredient levels reflect the most effective range and have been thoroughly evaluated for safety.
Premium Quality and Purity
Pure Encapsulations sets a precedent for high-quality food supplements, free-from unnecessary additives and potential allergens. Quality and purity, trusted by health professionals.